Wednesday, June 16, 2010

more pics





Here's Sammy in his new AFO's and his new wheelchair. :)
And my new hutch! Amish made, baby! Made in the USA! :)



5 comments:

Dawn said...

I just love his cheesy grin. Sammy looks great in his new gear.

And I'm jealous of your new purchase. Very nice.

ellen :) said...

thanks Dawn! :) The only hutch I ever had before this one was built into our old house, so I am very happy I have it! No more dishes and bowls hanging out everywhere... :)
And I love that smile too! It gets me through the long dr. visits and all of the other crap! :)

Sheila said...

That Sammy is always such a happy boy! I can see why his smile gets you through, much like Malayna's does me. Speaking of which, check out my blog for her latest grin!

I absolutely love the hutch!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Sheila! :)

I will check the blog..haven't been there in a while...

ellen :) said...

AAHHH, Sheila...apparently when my laptop crashed and they put in a new hard drive, I lost your blog that I bookmarked..please send me the address again!