Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Luke ended up coming home from his dad's house last Saturday with a fever and the same nagging cough he'd had for days....he kept that same fever and cough for almost a week and I finally took him to the dr. last Thursday and they said he had Bronchitis and put him on an antibiotic. He was better on Friday, thank goodness, and finally went back to school today after missing the entire week last week. Poor guy..he hates missing school..there's so much to make up in middle school. Thankfully he is almost a straight A student..just got his progress report for the halfway mark and he has all A's except for one B+ ! What a student! :)

Sammy is going with Brian today to either get Shriners to adjust his AFO's or make him new ones...they are getting too small for his big feet! I am of course stuck at school...We also have an appt. for the 15th, to pick up his new wheelchair. I think I'll take a half day afternoon that day even though it's our last week...I am done worrying about what other people think when it's my kids on the line.

Had a great day off yesterday (long weekend baby!) had steaks at my in-laws...Yum! :)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Ugh! I hope Luke is feeling better soon. Isn't it time for all these germs to be gone?! Malayna needs new braces too. Their feet grow too darn fast!

ellen :) said...

yeah, he was already better by Friday thank God! :) It was a long week!