Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MVI_2384

Luke jamming out with his new guitar! :)

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Sounds great! And I love Sammy's "singing" too!

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Sheila! He has gotten good in a short period of time...he definitely didn't get that gene from me! ;)

And we joke that Luke and Sam are going to make up a band. :)

Dawn said...

Awesome! Hey I think Luke is going to be pretty good. And what a hard song. I like me some Metallica too. Ask Luke if I get any bonus points for knowing the song he's playing?

Nice singing Sammy!!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Dawn! :)
That's pretty good, girl! I'll tell him you recognized it--he'll be happy that's he's good enough to have people know the song! :) (I'm not a fan of Metallica myself, but he and Brian are all about it!) He's going to be starting official lessons next week! I'm very excited for him--he really loves music...he is psyched his school band teacher is getting him on the tenor sax for next year instead of the alto sax he's got now. He's happy that he'll be able to play the blues! ;)

Dawn said...

Hey a sax player too! Awesome. I played tenor through most of high school and a year in college. The tenor is so cool. Such a smooth tone. I miss playing but could never afford a tenor sax growing up and we have bigger fish to fry these days. I always used the school supplied instruments. Glad Luke has a love for music. I'm hoping one of my kiddos will be the same way.