Monday, May 16, 2011

cootie update...

So after my last post I thought that Sammy was all ready to go back for his half day on Friday. I get a phone call from his teacher 5 minutes before I leave my school and she says he has a fever. So I rush home and meet him off the bus with my fil and he feels perfectly cool and his underarm temp. is 97.7! Wth? Don't know what that was about, but he was a little off all weekend and felt off temp.-wise, so I kept him home one more day today. I'm just done worrying about everybody..got nothing left to give, it feels at times... praying this is it for a good long while.... come on pool and sunshine and warmth, I'm ready for ya! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

HUGS and ME TOO! Let me just tell you this--Mr. Sammy Smarty Pants rocked so hard in the last video--reading and speech. Awesome! He is so smart. Keep pushing for that. These kids are amazing! I got so excited about that. He talks so sweet too. I love how he looked UP to with such a sweetie pie look. Gotta love that boy!

ellen :) said...

Thanks Amy! :) I should post it on here for my fam that isn't on fb..I always forget that everybody isn't on! ;) Our kids do rock! He absolutely shocked me when he said it! Usually when I show him the word, he looks up, but he must have been showing off for the video! ;) He has amazed me SO much this year with how much he has learned...I always fought to get him seen for as smart as WE know he is, but now he is amazing me too! I love working with him and seeing how much he loves to learn! he loves to do his homework just like his big bro! :) And I think he's a cutie too, I tell him some days when he's being difficult that it's a good thing that he's cute! ;)