Ok, ok, I am getting on the pics tomorrow! I promise! ;)
So Sammy is sick again...God help us! He started Fri. night with a wheeze and a cough again on Sat., which I just assumed was coming back from the last bout. Well, yesterday he started sneezing and couldn't stop sneezing and hacking today. Poor thing... he is such a good boy, though...he is back on both inhalers and the oral steroid again...ugh... he gets so punchy from the albuterol, it cracks me up...he is SO verbal (just noises and yelling of course) when he is on it...it is so funny! :) I guess there has to be ONE silver lining, hah?? So I guess this is a cold, and we will just pump the meds until this too passes... Luke is claiming he's getting a cough, too...at least he is easier to take care of.... my little men... oye! Please pray for them!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That sucks I hope he feels better soon. Auds been sick with a cold and I think I have laryngitis. We had to reschedule auds nerve block procedure t feb 18th it was supposed to be today but bad weather kinda changed that
Post a Comment