Thursday, January 22, 2009



We have the dog at the moment since my dad was in the hospital. I told Luke we'd keep him until Friday when he goes with his dad. Here is Luke stylin' in his new camo rabbit fur hunting hat walking his "other brother". :)

3 comments:

Alais said...

Look at all that snow! WOW! And I wanted to say I hope your dad is doing well. I just now read your posts, how scary. Glad he got sent home, even though he had oxygen with him. My mom is a lung cancer survivor and has major breathing issues. So she is also on oxygen. I totally understand how that stuff works. The good part is your dad is out of the hospital and home where he can recover comfortably in his own environment. I will be sending prayers your way for his quick recovery.
Take care,
Alais

ellen :) said...

Thanks Alais... He is happy to be home for sure! :)

momtoablessing said...

Wow snow I missed the most recent snowstorm Audrianna and i have been holed up inside the hospital since the 27th. Yeah one of these days we will get out of here. Anyways cute fog, lukr looks like he's having fun . Hope all is well.