Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sammy's new stander
Here's Sammy's new stander on loan to us from Shriners. He has been doing 30 minutes a day in it before he gets bored/tired. He likes to go into it though. He did 40 minutes in it yesterday and that was after a crying fit because the dog barked and scared him! Pretty darn good if you ask me! :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow, that is such a cool device! Sammy looks so happy too. Awesome!
How have you been? Haven't seen you posting much on the blog or BBC. So wanted to check in with you and say hi!
Hope you and your family are all doing well. Take care.
Thanks, Alais...
Great to hear from you! Did you guys move?? I can't remember if that was you guys...I am not happy with the new BBC so I don't tend to go there. I check people's blogs and stay in touch that way. Do you have a blog?? We are doing our thing here..getting through the crappy winter! Hope you guys are well! :)
He looks great!!! Glad that he seems to like it okay too.
He looks very good. Do you have a time-goal for him to be in the stander?
Barbara
Post a Comment