Friday, January 9, 2009

Here they are! My little cutie men! :)



3 comments:

momtoablessing said...

omg we really need to meet up again . Sammy is getting so big. I see he got thomas trains

ellen :) said...

yeah...we should plan on my next school vacation in Feb. if the weather's good. He seems so thin to me right now after all of this sickness crap, but my back begs to differ when I pick him up! LOL
"Santa" got him Thomas bath squirters for when we go to Shriners on Thurs. and pick up his new bath seat. I have my fingers crossed that this one actually works for him!

momtoablessing said...

Audrianna will get her nerve block procedure done on her right foot on Feb 18th but around that we are not doing anything. Audrianna has lost weight we are concerned saw dr yesterday i am about to go blog about it. We don't go to shriners anymore :( The drs in boston to the same things as shriners so we wont go to shriners until Audrianna needs to have surgery in the near future