Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sammy's super immune system

Ok, so this is really weird, Sammy's goopy nose only lasted like a day and a half!! How strange....He never got the Luke cough, and just has the littlest bit of leftover stuffies, but no more goobies!! I am so thankful he has a super germ fighting body! God spared us in one way! (Other than giving us a cutie-patootie, of course!)

His PT was very impressed last Friday and today with how hard he is working in therapy and said he has definitely made gains since last summer, i.e. trying to sit indep., purposeful reaching and aim. (He also doesn't cry as much when he gets frustrated..he is a little easier to distract now and get back to work.) Makes me happy to hear this, especially from the therapist that I wasn't crazy about last time we did private therapy! Things are much better this time around for some reason. Her bedside manner is much more appropriate for a little kid this time! :)

I have tubby pics to post, but will have to do it on Monday since I can't post anything on my poo-poo dial-up! :(

3 comments:

momtoablessing said...

thats awesome i wish Audriannas immune was the same way. Shes got a fever of 101.5 today and surgery for her feeding tube is this wednesday yikes

Dawn said...

Glad to hear he didn't get too sick! Oh thank goodness for small favors.

Great news about his therapy progress.

Amy said...

WOW, I am glad to hear cutie pie didn't get sick. I wish I had his immune system. I am gald to hear that his therapy is going so well too. Go Sammy!