Wednesday, March 18, 2009

spring is in the air....



I know, I realize that the deer don't hibernate, but we haven't seen them all winter, so it's a sign of spring to me that they are back in the backyard. Twice last night! there are 4 of them now....apparently the children have "failure to launch" ! :) There is a small one that is the new baby..too cute... the pics aren't the best, but what can ya do?? Sammy loves them... We were looking at them from the driveway, and he kept "talking" to them and they would look up and then go right back to eating. :)


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh cute! You guys are always in touch with nature. I would love to see deer this close. I've seen one here in the 8 years we've lived here. However we often have wild turkeys come visit. They come very very close to the house sometimes.

ellen :) said...

Dawn, Luke would KILL to have turkey here! Actually, he would kill the turkeys! Mr. Hunter! ;)