Tuesday, March 31, 2009






So here are some pics of the Sammy-meister. I never seem to have pics of Luke because he's just too old and cool to want mom to snap photos. Good thing I overdid it when he was little, hah?? ;)

The bowling pins I made from my new cupcake decorating book for John's birthday since it was (obviously) a bowling theme. These are all just learning lessons at the moment , that's why I am making them for family, so I can work out the bugs before I make them for anything else, if I ever do. Less pressure that way. These didn't come out as cute as in the book, but in the picture on here they don't look too bad, at least you can tell what they are? :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, Sammy is such a doll! He always looks so happy! Okay, seriously, I love the cupcakes! Wow, those little cakes are so cute, and I think you did a wonderful job! I couldn't do that in a million years--no patience.