Thursday, May 14, 2009


My Sammy man..... thank goodness he heals so quickly!! He is already over the goopy nose and just has a little bit of cough left! He slept through the night again last night. :) yah!!! :)


I took a pic of him in his stripey jammies and big 'ol slippies the other night. I couldn't resist! With the skinny chicken legs and the giant looking slippers (which really do fit him) he was too much! :) (He also thinks it's funny because we have matchy slippers. My little man!! :)

6 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm so glad to hear Sammy is feeling better so soon. Great for both of you! There were several kids out in Malayna's pre-k class the other day so I'm just counting the days hoping she doesn't come down with it. I'm so ready for summer! Love the jammies and slippers!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Sheila!! I am praying that little Malayna stays well! :)

momtoablessing said...

Its great that sammy is feeling better hes such a cutie. Audrianna has started with the runny nose and she now has the cough today part of hers seems to be the newly formed allergies she has ugh

ellen :) said...

sorry to hear that Jenny! Will it EVER end??? :(

Amy said...

He is such a little doll! I think it is funny that you call his legs, "chicken legs." That is what I call Emma's legs too. I call her "Chicken Little." HA! I am so glad to hear that he is feeling better. Tough kid!

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Amy! He is my little sweetie...we need to find a way to get him and Emma together someday!! They are so much alike and Emma can absolutely give Sammy some pointers!! :) She is such an inspiration to us! :)