Monday, May 4, 2009




We went with Patty to Hancock Shaker Village on Sunday. Sammy loved the cows and sheep and of course Luke loved the sheep, his favorite animal ever, next to chihuahuas! :) (Luke is actually pointing at the sheepies, but in a dorky way!) Sammy loved it when the cow and sheep mooed and bleated right in his face. He would jump and then giggle. :) Fun time! Got a pic of the famous round barn there where the baby animals were.


I made owl cupcakes last night for my kids at school because I promised them a treat if they beat the goal that i set for them on our "stupid" standardized Math test. They beat it, obviously, with flying colors! :) I think they came out too cute. And many thanks to my dear husband for running to the convenience store at 10:30 last night to get me more Oreos when I ran out. :) Gotta love him! :)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love all the pics. I'm glad you all had a nice time. And of course I gotta compliment you on another job well done on the cupcakes. Good job to your students too. That is always positive!

Sheila said...

Great pics, as always. And I love the owl cupcakes. Too cute! I'm glad Sammy enjoyed the animals. Malayna would scream if they got in her face like that.

ellen :) said...

thanks, ladies... yeah, Dawn, it really gave them a boost in the confidence dept. Whatever works, right??

Amy said...

I think you boys are so handsome. Emma loves sheep and animals too! I wish we lived closer to something like that. That looked like a lot of fun! I think that culture or way of life is very interesting. I guess there aren't anymore Shakers nowadays, hmm? Ahh, I digress. Cute boys though!!

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Amy!