Please say prayers of strength for me. I am finding that dealing with an ex-husband over an older child is NOT fun! I need the strength to be tolerant and thick-skinned during this ordeal. I don't know how much more of the strife I can deal with! :( I love my son more than life itself and really don't want him hurt out of this, but it's hard when the other party is acting like a child himself!
And of course, then there's the rest of my life to deal with..... God help me and give me strength to get through these latest trials!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Big hugs, Ellen! Doesn't sound like much fun!
thanks, Sheila! It's not! i just have to keep in mind that I am the more mature one! Luke is worth EVERY minute of agony that the ex puts me through!
Hugs too. Sorry that you are having to deal with this.
thanks, Amy... :)
So sorry Ellen - I'm sure ex's are a PITA. But you're right Luke is worth it and I hope he is doing okay with everything,
Big hugs to you sweetie!
Hugs if u ever need to talk u know how to reach me
thanks, ladies!! I appreciate the support! :)
Things have been smooth because I haven't heard from him in a week! Luke is very strong, thank goodness! My man!
Post a Comment