not too much excitement around here lately... the usual crap... Sammy is sick again with a nasty cough and a stuffy nose. Poor guy! Gotta love preschool! :( I got zero sleep last night since he was up all night either coughing or crying. UGH! This morning he is acting ok (after Tylenol) and is laughing at Elmo right now! Thank goodness! :)
I came home after a doctor's appt. Thurs. afternoon learning I had a UTI I didn't think I had, and dear Brian had gotten me some beautiful flowers (from Sammy). Made my day! I would be nowhere without my boys! :) (All 3 of them!) :)







2 comments:
Ugh! Sorry to hear Sammy is sick. The one down side of preschool! I know exactly how it is to get zero sleep, Malayna is the same way when she's sick and we're up many a nights too. I'm so jealous of parents that can say their kids have "just a cold"! How sweet that you got flowers though! What a nice pick-me-up for a great Mom!
thanks, SHeila! :)
Post a Comment