Oh, my sweet boy is 5 today!! Oh my goodness! I can't imagine that it is possible! Unfortunately, he was sent home from school yesterday for throwing up twice. Poor guy! I think he has another sinus infection..we are bringing him today for a sinus xray.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMMY!! :) I love you!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Sammy!! I'm so sorry to hear you're sick on your birthday though. Darn germs! Malayna and I hope you have a very happy day anyway!
Happy Birthday to Tommy's birthday buddy. I hope you are feeling better today.
Thanks, ladies! He loves hearing the happy birthdays! :) He was just diagnosed with another sinus infection today, at least now we can treat it! Happy Birthday to Tommy, Dawn!!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME BOY! Sorry we missed it yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful day, and we hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment