Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I suppose I should post at least one more time before March is gone! (Thank God, by the way!) ;)

I always hate March, it's such a long work month with no long weekends or vacations. (I know...I shouldn't complain! Most people don't get as much time off as I do) :)

However, not much to report other than the cold that is currently torturing us! Luke and I started to get this at the beginning of last week, and Luke got over it in 2 days! Needless to say, I am STILL fighting with it and now Sammy is sick too. Poor guy, I stayed home with him yesterday and he didn't seem too bad. This morning he woke up with a nasty dry seal bark of a cough. :( So we are nebulizing away and hoping that this passes without incident. We have been SO healthy and lucky this winter with hardly any illness at all...actually none... that I guess I can't complain that we have this one cold....My father in law is watching Sammy for us today as I have state testing with my kids today and Brian has an inspection at work...the rigors of being the boss! ;)

Looking forward to April vacation...my sister is coming again that week because her big 4-0 is that week! Can't wait! We have some fun girly stuff planned with the sisters. (for me, sans kids) :)

Just gotta get through the next 2 1/2 weeks! ;)

On a side note, March was National CP Awareness Month... gotta love my brave, strong, beautiful boy who is making me more proud by the moment! And love to Luke, who is the best big brother that a CP kid could ask for! :)


2 comments:

Amy said...

Hugs! I hate the sickies. You guys are lucky to not have had much issue this year. I hope it all goes away soon, and you can get right into Spring fun soon! That's what I want anyway.

I hope you and your sister have a lot of fun when she comes.

Yes, I agree. Sammy is lucky to have Luke. I wish Emma had a big brother or sister like Luke.

ellen :) said...

thanks for the hugs, Amy! I sure could use them today! I am SO ready for Spring too! We are actually having a thunderstorm as I type! Making it feel a little more like it, even if the temp. isn't! ;)