Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Botox on again...

Ok, so we have ANOTHER appt. for Sam's Botox! Let's try this AGAIN! It's March 30...I am praying he stays well until then! We couldn't get anything sooner as his dr. is on vacay next week and then booked the week after that..ugh! I have my fingers crossed that the Botox will loosen him up enough to let him sleep comfortably through the night! Brian and I can only take just so much of this sleep deprivation, I swear!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Fingers crossed that all goes well this time! We're getting closer to spring so these germs have to get less...don't they??? Malayna had another mild cold this week, but at least I can say it's been mild, at least so far!

ellen :) said...

Thanks Sheila! Sammy had a cold about 2 weeks ago that was pretty mild. He ended up with ear infections, but we just got the all clear with his ears and lungs yesterday, and then this morning he was gagging on his breakfast again, which usually means a sore throat! I am going to lose it!!! :(

Sheila said...

Ugh! I can't believe it!! That is interesting though. I've always said that I wouldn't know if Malayna had a sore throat but you're right, gagging would be a sure sign! I hope it's just some residual stuff from his cold and it passes quickly!

Amy said...

I will be praying for it to go well too! I can't wait for summer. This year has been a sickie fest.

ellen :) said...

Ok, no more gagging...thank God! Who knows what it was..he is so finicky with eating the purees like baby cereal now, could have just been that.

Thanks for the prayers, Amy! I am so done with this winter,too! :)