So all went well on Friday....Of course we were late getting to Baystate, but they took us right in and got him all set to go.... He did fine falling asleep but was miserable when he woke up..poor guy...i don't blame him! By the time he had a popsicle, he was finally stopped crying and was ok..they took out the iv and let us go home. He was fine on the way home and acted like he didn't even know the ph probe was in. We went back on Sat. morning to get the probe taken out and then went to BJ's for some shopping. Hopefully we will get the results today...
The endoscopy looked good, I guess, to the doctor...so we are waiting for the reflux results.
Thanks for the prayers!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So glad it went well. Sammy is a real trooper! I'll be watching for the results!
did u get the lovely pictures from the endoscopy they us the pics from audriannas yuck
yeah, Sheila, the poor guy has been through so much more than any little guy should be at his age!
Yeah, Jenny, we did...Sammy thought they were cool...i think he actually got what they were when we explained it to him... he liked the word "duodenum". :)
Glad to hear that it went okay. I will be waiting to read the results. Sammy is such a sweetie, and I bet you are somewhat relieved to have this much finished.
Post a Comment