Ok, I just looked up croup, and it totally sounds like what Sam has. The sudden onset of symtoms overnight totally fits! How strange! Usually only affects kids up to 3 like this, but it must be because he has other issues that it is coming on full force! UGH! My poor little man! ANything else??!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I really hope he feels better soon u have been through the ringer with sammy and colds. Audrianna had a really bad croupy cough right after her surgery but it didnt last very long only for the first like 2 hrs. How did is endoscopy go did u get the results? and is he still getting a feeding tube or are they thinking of it?
oh crud that sucks. You guys have seriously had the worst ill season ever.
AACCKK!! Enough already! Bring on spring! I hope both boys feel better soon!
Thanks, ladies! I am really SO done with all of this! I almost broke down the other night, I hate seeing my boys suffering! UGH!
Jenny--I had that same cough after my c-section, because I was put out and intubated for it...We were told the endoscopy was "normal", and the ph probe was also normal. So we go today to meet the GI here in town to get the biopsy results and get him to reschedule the swallow study. After that we make the final decision about the feeding tube...he is just doing so great with solids, it would be a shame...who knows what we'll do...
ellen even with the gtube in place he should still beable to eat solids too. Audriannas doing both gtube feeds and eatting by mouth still
Post a Comment