Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OK, God...seriously?!

So I had Brian take Sam back to Dr. D.'s today for another recheck on the bronchitis situation even though his cough is better and he is eating again and acting fine, because every once in a while I still hear a bit of a wheeze, and what was the verdict???

Pneumonia!!! What the hell??? I kind of assumed that people were really sick when they got this and you would know it! Maybe it's walking pneumonia, just he is reluctant to call it that because he doesn't to make us feel badly because it rubs it in that Sam doesn't walk?? Who knows... so here we go again...my little man on MORE meds yet again!! He is back on an antibiotic for 15 days this time... and an oral steroid for 6 days on top of the Albuterol and steroid inhalers that he has been on for 10 days already!! Still to continue to take those... I joked with Luke and Sam that he'll either be able to breathe better after this or be really strong! LOL I have to laugh or I will cry!! He is SUCH a trooper, though.... he just takes the meds no matter how gross and doesn't think twice..Kind of sad that this is all second nature to him already...

On a good note, I think we will FINALLY get the tree up tomorrow! We tried tonight, but it was late by the time I got back from the pharmacy after school and I was too tired and the tree ended up with a few icicles again after being outside in the cold today... So Brian brought it in on the porch and is letting it thaw out...I will get pics on as soon as it is done..

4 days til Annie comes home!! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!!! :) (For my non-family blog readers, my sister's birthday is one day after mine...the kids at school get a kick out of that!) :) I'm younger, of course! hee, hee! :)

7 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Poor Sammy. I'm thinking, eventually- we will all catch a break. Right?! Prayin' for the little dude!!!!!

Hope you get your tree up soon.

ellen :) said...

thanks, Jess! :)

momtoablessing said...

Poor sammy. Praying for him

momtoablessing said...

Poor sammy. Praying for him

momtoablessing said...

Poor sammy. Praying for him

ellen :) said...

thanks, Jenny!! :)

Sheila said...

Wow! Enough is enough for the poor little guy! Maybe he's building up all of his immunities at once! I'm hoping Santa brings some good health to Sammy!