so, the tree is up and decorated finally!! (Thanks to the snow day today!) :)
Sammy's xray results came back the other day negative, but Dr. D . says he definitely heard something so he still wanted to treat him. So he is continuing with his med schedule. It is crazy, but the breathing seems clear now and he is crazy silly and verbal from the oral steroid, i'm figuring. He'll be watching a show and just start laughing and screaming at the TV. He cracks me up!! :) I am so thankful that he went that way with the attitude instead of getting irritable as I was warned usually happens! (Although this is the boy who giggles when he gets a shot!)
My sister and my brother and his wife are coming on Sunday, so please pray for no snow and safe traveling! Can't wait to catch up with everybody!! :)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I'm glad you got your icy tree up finally. I enjoyed the snow day Friday. Today it is crazy windy and blowing horrible, I hope your family was able to make it in.
Glad that Sammy's X-ray's came back negative and that the steroids have made him a happy camper. Poor little guy has had a rough go of things and winter is just barely officially here.
I hope you have a happy holidays and that sammy feels alot better soon. I also just put the tree up. the weather was horrible here just dug my car out today and it took auds dad 3 hrs to plow the driveway.
thanks, Jenny! I hope you have a great Christmas and a great new year! :)
I will try
Post a Comment