Monday, December 8, 2008

when it rains, it pours...

ok, blog family so another drama...

I got hit this morning by some guy on my way to drop Sammy at my FIL's. Thank God no one was hurt...he went around me on the right "thinking" I was turning left, even though I had NO blinker on, and ripped my side mirror off and smashed my side front panel....OYE! I haven't even had this car for 6 months!

So here we go with the insurance crap....

And of course we're trying to deal with the fall-out with the kids from our fellow teacher's death over the weekend. They are very flexible thank God!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my! What else! Wait a sec don't ask for that right?

Hope your luck turns around soon.

Sheila said...

Wow, Ellen! You're right, when it rains, it pours! Big hugs to you! I hope things settle down soon.

ellen :) said...

thanks ladies! i'm hoping that once school is out for vacation, life will take a break on us!