Monday, December 1, 2008

update...

Just an update on the goings on...

Sammy was dx'ed with bronchitis last Wed. He has a wheeze that is refusing to quit. He is now on antibiotics and an Albuterol inhaler (he's got Pepere medicine now--that's how we get him to take it!) and he's still sounding rough. I am making an appt. at the end of the week for a recheck for him. We'll see what's going on then... He is a trooper, though... he actually ate his dinner tonight :)... I am worried about his losing weight lately with being sick and not wanting to eat and I could see his ribs in the tubby tonight when he was lying down...he couldn't stop giggling when I poked at his ribs and said he was a "skinny minny". We have to laugh or else we'll cry....The poor thing is on so many meds right now...it's quite the schedule to keep track of...thank goodness for the pill organizer we got donated from Mem and Pep. :)

Luke went back to school today reluctantly after the Thanksgiving break...he is being so grown up about getting up with his alarm at 6:00 and getting himself ready and getting his own breakfast and making sure he's on time to the bus for 6:50. He is really impressing me with his maturity with middle school. I can check his grades and assignments on PowerSchool on the computer and he is doing even better than last quarter! My little man!! Although not so little anymore! Mr. 5'2" ! :)

The house is coming along...we have a full roof on now...I think Brian is working on getting the heat piping set up now. He took all of the braces out of the rooms, so it looks so real when you walk through the house now. It's very cool! :) I promise I will take pics soon and get them on here.

We are looking forward to our Christmas break already! Oye! I know we're pushing it, hah?? ;)
Less than 3 weeks until Annie comes home! (We always count down!! It's a whole Hibbard/Huber household thing!) ;)

Sammy is enjoying the holiday season already...he is already watching the Grinch and Charlie Brown Christmas...and of course STILL watching his Elmo holiday video from last year...it's just now appropriate again! :)

No comments: